Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Template!!!

Finally had some time to do some modifications to the blog design, the old one was making me bored.

I have to say that I’m not completely satisfied with my new design…I mean I personally find it extremely creepy to be looking at someone’s face as soon as the blog page loads…but forgive me blog, I really had no better idea as to what kind of designs I could use for my blog.

HAHA! Hopefully, my readers won’t find it very disturbing that they will be starring at my face in the background while they read my post, but on the other hand, I hope that my posts are good enough to overcome the creepiness that’s happening in the background. xD

Anyway, I hope you all don’t mind this change and I would love to hear some feedbacks and ideas! =)

That’s it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More