Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom - The MOST addicting Perfume Scent EVER!

921c3d3a-02b5-4864-bfc6-77be0af3e37f

I'm sure you all know about the DKNY perfumes already, but I just feel like I have to make a post about it! (I wonder why I didn't do it sooner...)

the DKNY scents are fresh and floral, and I think the overall scent is very lively and feminine - Which suits my personality really well~ (and also suits the brand really well...DUH~ XD)

I like the original DKNY Be Delicious (the gree one) but I'm not super addicted to it! While the original scent is really fresh and clean, I feel like it's also a little spicier than the Fresh Blossom version of Be Delicious, which I'm not crazy over (the spicy scent I mean...)

The fresh blossom to me is a PERFECT blend of sweetness, cleaniness, and warmth and just refreshes my senses so well!!

I'm not allowed to wear perfume on days that I'm working at the hospital, but other than that I love to have this scent on me all day!!

I currently that the duo roller version of the original Be Delicious and the Fresh Blossom from Sephora:
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P243312&categoryId=B70

But I would LOOOOVE to get the full size bottles for Christmas this year!! =D (HINT HINT BOYFRIEND! haha~)

I think the DKNY perfumes are reasonably priced:
They can range anywhere from $40 for the 1.0 fl. Oz
to $72 for the 3.4 fl. Oz at sephora
(not to mention how adorable the packaging is!)

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P232320&categoryId=RPYMAL&navAction=jump

And like I said, these could be great christmas presents for anyone that has a bubbly, happy and outgoing personality!!

Let me know what you think of this if you've had it, or are currently using it! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More