Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller

prod-P19111-big

prod-P19021-big

I bought the orginial version of this (the green one) about a year ago, because it was really popular back then.

They were actually advertizing on the subway and I thought it looked promising with all the caffeine and microcirculation things.

I bought it, and like a lot of other products out there, it was more of a gimmick than anything else.

It did de-puff my eyes really well, but it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for my dark circles!!

But over the past month, these were on sale at Wal-Mart, and I found myself grabbing for them~?!?~ O.O

I guess after a certain amount of time, even though they didn't do anything to my dark circles, I liked the fact that they applied easily and gave a REALLY cool sensation on the skin! The formula is really thin and not greasy or oily and my skin soaked it up well.

And technically, they did reduce my puffiness a LOT...so I kinda fell for the deducted price and bought it again...O.O

What I'm trying to say is that: if you don't have a really bad case of dark circles, and you would like to refresh your eyes and keep away puffiness then I'd suggest you to give this a try~ (get an extra boost of cooling sensation if you keep this in the fridge!)

I wanted to make a comment about the new formula though: the new formula claims to reduce puffiness and also dark circles, but it's also added CONCEALING PROPERTIES INTO THE FORMULA!! I mean...COME ON GARNIER!! you don't add a concealing property to a product that claims to reduce dark circles on its own....that's just...so stupid to me!! when I first saw it I actually LOLed because I thought it was like: yes the produces reduces dark circles, oh but btw~ it has concealer in it!! O.O

Anyway~ that's kind of my little rant today!
Tell me your experiences with this!

2 comments:

These things sucked. LOL I reviewed them a while ago too. I saw that you wrote they advertised on subways and I'm like "Hey! They did here too.." and I checked where you're from and it said Toronto. Yay for local bloggers :D

xx The Little Dust Princess

HAHA!! It's nice to see local bloggers!! xD

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More