Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Victoria’s Secrets’ Wish List

Ever since I got that AWESOME lip pencil from VS, I’ve been kind of interested in trying out more of their makeup products. I think VS products are reasonably priced, and from what I’ve experienced with the lip pencil I have high hopes for the quality of their items too~

For base makeup:

I’m really interested in the soft focus foundation with SPF 20. I mean the packaging looks great and the words “soft focus” kind of gets me interested because it sounds like it’s going to be a “light” foundation. By “light” I mean something that’s very smooth and light on your skin but also offers the coverage.

soft focus liquid foundation SPF20

The oil free concealer is also something that I would like to try, along with the camouflage palette which reminds me a LOT of the MUFE concealer palettes!

oil free concealerpro camouflage FX concealer palette

In terms of other products, I want to try the Perfect Lipstick series. There are 3 specific colours that I have my eyes on: Scrumptious, Cabana and Dusk, they are all very natural and soft colours, very typical of something that I would choose. But from the pictures of the swatches, it seems that they are pretty well pigmented, and not very dry in terms of the texture. perfect lipstickscrumptious  cabana dusk   

Anyway, that’s pretty much all that I’m looking into so far. These are all from their pro line, which I think is much more promising than the other line…

The packaging of these are really attractive too, and I think that’s a big reason why they’ve caught my attention and is making me want to buy them…EEEK!

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

I've heard good things about their lip products! I've been meaning to try a lipgloss or two...not that I need anymore gloss. ;) That foundation bottle is gorgeous!

~Wendy
www.fashionableheart.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More