Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Quick little update!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been so MIA! I've gone through a bit of an emotional turmoil in the past two months and had just gotten sick. Exams are also coming up so it's been a struggle for me to keep up with the blog *sorry blog..=(*

Just a quick announcement though:

I am a freelance makeup artist, so I own a little business of mine on the side which I do for a couple months a year, especially during prom and formal season. I'm in the process of updating my portfolio this year, and I've decided that I'm going to start a new format with my e-portfolios.

I'm going to be linking my portfolio below:


Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think and what I can improve on. There are some test-run pictures on there and hopefully I'll have time to do a couple photo-shoots in the upcoming weeks!

p.s. IF YOU ARE FROM THE TORONTO AREA, and you would like to model for me (ie. get your hair and makeup done for free!) and you don't mind having your picture up on the internet for the purpose of MY business, please feel free to msg me at analbasterdream@gmail.com

(yes, An Alabaster Dream is the name of my business as well! =D)

Thanks so much for reading!

Oh and in case you haven't noticed from my portfolio blog, I've decided to chop of my long hair and opted for a long bob! I will soon do an update on my hair and a review of Palty Foaming Hair Dye, but here's a little sneak peak!


Have a nice week everyone!!

Love,
Helen

3 comments:

Hey! ^^ Stumbled upon your blog from your Perry Pak hair review! I'm going to become a regular. It's very useful =) PS - Where do you get your haircut now? I'm looking for a good place near Toronto/Scar/Markham, tempted to try JJ Hair Salon, but I love the way your recent hair looks!~~

Hey Fiona,
Thanks for the support!! Right now, I'm a regular customer at a hair salon called Chin Generation. It's at the very BACK of the hallway second floor at Pacific mall, where all the hair salons are. A hair stylist by the name of Gwyneth (aka K.K.) always does my hair. If you're looking for Perry to cut your hair he works across the hall at the new hair place that's just opened up. I forget the name of the salon, but it looks purple...LOL. Hope that helps!! =)

Do you still do free makeup :D

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More