Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh My Lady Gaga!!

Haha, has anyone heard of that expression before? I know it’s really popular in the Chinese online communities, but I’ve never really heard anyone outside of that say it.

Anyhow, I’ve just gone through a couple of Gaga’s music videos, and I just couldn’t get over the fact of how PRETTY exactly she can be……regardless of how she usually looks, some of her looks are absolutely breath taking!

I am speaking with reference her Bad Romance video here, does anyone remember that extremely CLEAN and SIMPLE look she had on??? The first time when I saw the video I honestly gasped out loud!

Untitled And THIS is what I’m talking about….isn’t this stunning~?!? It makes her face look so angelic and pure….O.O (somehow those words being connected to Lady Gaga just doesn’t sound right…)

There’s also her on the other end of the spectrum in her Poker Face video, where she looks completely innocent and so damn adorable!

Untitled3Untitled4She actually looks somewhat really sweet in these pictures! =D

This is all making me want to maybe do a FOTD and see if I can copy these looks…which will be kind of difficult considering I dislike my Asian eyes….=( 

Hopefully I’ll be able to upload something real soon. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More