Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MAC Spring 2011 Collections!!! Sneak Peak~?!

My FAAAAAAVOURITE Youtube Guru just did a post on her blog on the collections that MAC is going to put out in the spring of 2011!!

Everyone should go and visit her blog for complete details”

 

Tao’s Makeup:

http://iamgrape1119.blogspot.com/2011/02/mac-spring-2011-update.html

 

There are some products that I’m really looking forward to!!

1) from the Jeanius Collection (the patterning on the E/S are SOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!><): Powdered Blush in “Pink cult” [colour on left]

 

 

2) from the Cremeblend Blush collection: Blush in “Something Special” [colour on left]


 

 

3) from the Quite Cute collection: Lipglasses in “I <3 U” and “Fashion Fanatic” [2nd and 4th colour from left]

and last but not least the Lightfully Bright collection (which is already out online): lipglass in “Astro Cool” [colour on bottom]

I’ve already gotten a lipglass from the Wonder Woman collection in Emancipation, which I will be doing a full post on later, but I think I will be returning the lipglass because I found an almost perfect dupe that I never knew I had…xD

Anyway~ Go check out Tao’s blog – she is absolutely AMAZING!! =D

p.s. I just need to get this out there: I think the new Viva Glam Gaga 2 looks….well…really really bad!!! I TOTALLY THINK they should restore the old Viva Glam Gaga and not to mention CYNDI!!!!!! eeek!! O.O

There are many many products that are missing in her post, but you can go to Temptalia.com for more info on the collections and releases…..All pictures in this post are taken from Tao’s Makeup

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

wow those all look amazing, thanks for sharing!


Beauty Bag 411

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More