Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Teenage Dream Pictures

I did my nails again today with OPI Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream.

Here are some pictures:

DSC02384 DSC02378 DSC02380A very subtle dusty rosy pink with LOTS of sparkles in it!! It kind of reflects blue in light, so I think it matches the whole Theme of Katy Perry’s California Gurls really well~

HOWEVER!! When I tried to take off what was on my nails last time – which was a base coat, 2 coats of Teenage Dream, a coat of Black Shatter and 3 top coats, I had to SCRUB at each one of my nails for 20 min to get everything to come off, so the glitter does get annoying when you’re trying to remove them.

This time, I used: 2 base coats (nail strengthener, hopefully it will make the glitter stick less to the surface of the nail,) 2 coats of Teenage Dream, and 2 more top coats!

I know, so much nail polish is really bad for your nails, but I just can’t help it!! It’s so glittery and SPARKLY…it’s makes me happy!!!

Anyway…I kind of want to get Not Like the Movies which is an interesting purple-green mixed metallic colour… 

Here’s a photo:

(Image from Google, but I believe it comes from this blog: http://www.musingsfrommanhattan.com/)

Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More