Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I never thought this day would come??? (LOTS of pics)


I never thought this day would come…the day where I would actually start FINISHING makeup instead of just buying them. Honestly, there was a period (couple months ago) that I literally wanted to CRY when I saw the box that I had with all my makeup in it, and the size of it just kept growing LARGER!!!!!

I’m DEFINITELY not a person to be doing Project 10-Pan (obviously as seen from my failures…>.>) Using the same 10 items over and over is just WAY too boring for me. So i decided to ban myself on makeup until I actually started finishing things one day, and that day HAS ARRIVED!!

Shouldn’t be surprising that most of things that you finish quickly are skin care items, I mean after all, they are things that you use DAILY that you don’t have to change right~?!

So here are some pictures:

DSC01276 MAC Brush Cleanser – I DRINK this stuff…

DSC01278 Watson’s Rose Facial Spray – second bottle almost gone, and I still have backups…xD

DSC01279 POND’S White Beauty Facial Wash – you can only get this stuff in Asia!!>< EEEEK I’m almost out! hope that my dad comes back from China soon so I can stock up!!

DSC01280DSC01281My Beauty Diaries Sheet Masks (White Pearl) – can’t believe I actually finished a whole box of these…(and this wasn’t my first box too!!) can’t say that i really saw the difference with this one though…but it makes my skin feel super soft and nice…Trying the green apple one next!! =D

DSC01283Garnier’s Anti-Puff eyeroller thingy – ALMOST GONE ALMOST GONE ALMOST GONE!!! >< god…never buying this again…-.-

DSC01285    Clinique DDSM - HOLY~~~ this thing…really the rate at which i use this thing up is CREEPY!!! I’ve had this for maybe…..TWO months~?!?~ O.O…I EAT this!! O.O (p.s. it look like it’s half gone, but it’s more like there’s only 1/5 left, I accidentally shock the bottle before taking the picture…)

DSC01286 The Body Shop Seaweed Toner – yea…I put this in a little pump bottle, and let me tell you, this is like 1/4 of the actually original amount that comes in the bottle and I’ve had it for maybe a month…O.O…This really is addictive!!! I have 3 backups of it though..xD

DSC01287 Cotton Pads…- HAHA…these are the ones that i got for $1/package at DOLLARAMA!!! O.O they’re REALLY great though!! i take my makeup off with these and they’re totally worth the price!! This is like my 3rd pack in like 3 months…need to stock up again…

DSC01288 DSC01289 Shiseido Facial Cotton – I’ve been on the hunt for replacements of these for AGES…they’re pretty expensive…>< but…They’re the softest cottons that I can find stocked around…O.O I have some stocked up from discounts and warehouse sales…but they’re going FAST too…><

DSC01290 Avene Thermal Water Eulsion SPF20 – I LOOOOOVE this stuff!! it FREAKING MOISTURIZES MY FACE LIKE CRAZY!! and the BEST thing is that it’s the ONLY sunscreen that doesn’t break me out!! HALLELUJA!!! (pretty sure I spelled that wrong~?! o.0)

DSC01291Shiseido Hydro-Balancing Softener – I SWAER I WILL NEVER BUY THIS SH*T EVER AGAIN!! it’s expensive as HELLLLLL ($44 +tax for 50ml…my Body shop one which is $12 +tax for 150 ml and works SOOOOOOO much better!!!) tank god i found the seaweed toner!! T.T

yep…so that’s it!! I’m really really proud of myself now!! :D

NOW that I'm looking at the pictures…they all seem to be skincare things don’t they~?! O.O maybe I’ll de a skincare video soon…IF I have time before midterms start…haha~

anyway…I think that is ALL that i will ramble about today! =)

1 comments:

yayyy!! congrats!!
ooo i heard good things on my beauty diaries masks too! Havent tried them :D waiting for your reviews!! I'm using this other chinese brand 8倍水 which is good as well!! and i just got my dad to buy me a jar of 贝佳斯(Borghese) 白泥 from Hong Kong! IT'S REALLLLLLLLLLY AWESOME!! makes such a difference!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More