Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Doing things I love on the last couple days of summer…

 

I have to admit…even though I hate that summer is almost over, the truth is, that the past couple days have really just been….well…boring…

I’m sort of anticipating the starting of a new semester…BUT as always…the greed that hides not so deep within human nature is DESPERATE for a couple more days of just…doing nothing…

I played around with a little makeup yesterday…and came up with an eye look…on my right eye only…-.-

I took some royal blue…mixed with a little bit of gold and brown…and plastered it all over my eyes…>.>

here it is:

DSC01060DSC01061

haha! one eye kinda looks funny….but yea…that’s what I did to entertain myself…

That’s it for now…xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More