Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

OOTD AND FOTD! Special occasion edition.

So in the past semester, I was enrolled in 2 lab courses in my school. We had an awesome time in these classes, so after the semester has ended my biochemistry laboratory decided to have a get together to celebrate and to also thank our TA for his awesome guidance in the course! =D

This was a big thing for us, so I decided to take my time and do my hair and makeup today.


Tank: Aritzia
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Aldo
Blazer: Aritzia
Jacket: Aritzia

Since the place that we went to today was a pub I decided to go semi dressy, but still casual. I was originally going to wear tights instead but I figured that would make it a little too dressy so I went with jeans! =)


As for my makeup, I decided to go for a natural look and putting the focus on creating healthy and glowing skin!

This is what I used:


Primer: The Body Shop Moisturize It Primer + Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Concealer: MAC Select Cover-up NC20
BB Cream: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream 21 & 23
Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder C2
Setting Spray: MAC Fix+ Lavender
Bronzer: Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer
Blush: MAC Beauty Powder "Shell Pearl"
Highlighter: Bare Minerals Illuminating Mineral Veil
Eye Shadow: Clinique Eyeshadow Duo "Like Mink" + Miss Helen 
Eyeliner: Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Serum and Eyeliner
Mascara: Tarte MultiplEYE Primer and Lash Enhancing Mascara
Eyebrows: Smashbox Eyeliner and Brow Kit

The whole look was super easy and fast to do, and last all day thanks to Fix+. It was a natural enough look for day time but also not too light for night time wear!

The whole night was amazing thanks to all my friends from the lab! I hope y'all liked the outfit and the makeup! Let me know if you'd like a tutorial on the look...

Hope everyone all had a wonderful Friday night!

Love,
Helen.






1 comments:

which blazer did you get? the shurnken one or the full size one?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More