Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Forever 21 Wishlist

Forever 21 changes their inventory so fast, it’s quite hard to keep up with them actually…

I LOVE Forever 21, don’t get me wrong, but I HATE having to go into the store where there’s a million people already there, and trying to dig through piles and piles of cloths to find something I like.

I think Forever 21 is good in terms of staying on top of the trend, but I feel like not everything there is up to standards. Most of their pieces I find, look super nice on display, but when you actually throw them on, they kind of suck all over…>.>

For me, usually I’d have to go through EVERYTHING to find ONE item that I like….IF I’m lucky…

Therefore I’ve resolved to looking through their newer things online…selecting the ones I like, printing them out, and then find them in the store to try on. If I like them, I’ll buy them, if I don’t then I won’t…saves time and energy!

Here are the items that I picked out this time around:

1. Linen-Blend Shorts (Beige) ---- $17.80 CAD

00007298-01 

Lately, I’ve been really into casual-formal wear O.O…(sucks to be older,) so I thought these shorts would be great to pair up with pretty much anything and still stay semi-formal. I chose the Beige colour because I can pair different coloured tights with them!! =)

 

2. Button Tab Cotton short (Black) ---- $23.80 CAD

00000592-02

I really like these because, again, I’m staying with the neutrals that you can pair anything with, and I feel like the shape of this pair of shorts is very flowy….I have wide hips..and I thought that it might do a good job at covering those up…

 

3. Career Day Shirt (Navy) ---- $9.40 CAD (sale)

58634848-03

I think these shirts are very versatile. You can tuck them to get a really slouchy look, or you can leave them out for a flowy look. They can be worn with pants, jeans, shorts, skirts and tights…or anything else you can think of…O.O

 

4. Georgette Floral Top (Grey/Pink) ---- $21.80 CAD

00013034-03

I am a SUCKER for detailing around the neck line. I wear a lot of cardigans and jackets over things, so the neck line of the shirt underneath either makes or breaks the outfit! I love how this is a V neck, and the ruffles make it look extra sweeeeet~ ^^. Although for the price, it is a bit not worth it…T.T

 

5. Ruffled Wide Belt (Black) ---- $6.50 CAD

 

I’ve been looking for a wide belt for a while now. I wish they had this in a more beige-y/neutral colour, but I think black does well too…

 

6. Floral Print and Tassel Scarf (Cream/Multi) ----$10.80 CAD

 

I have been soooooo into floral prints!! I love the look of this scarf being so CLEAN…I feel like a lot of the times, floral prints get so busy they can be overwhelming…this one…because the colours are so soft, you can pair it with just about anything…I think this would be PERFECT for the spring! xD

 

That’s about it…surprisingly I didn’t find any jewelleries that I liked…especially earrings. I feel like they have a LOT of hanging earrings at the moment, and I am SUCH a “studs” girl, it’s hard for me to be excited about any of the earrings right now..~~

 

THAT’S ALLLL
Thanks for Reading!

1 comments:

the career shirt kinda sucks D: i tried it on yesterday :S

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More