Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mindless babbled........

Poo...sitting in class listening to boring prof blabbing about Greek alphabet which I don't think anyone has any idea of what in the world she's talking about...ANYWAY~ enough of that..

Since I'm current extremely bored, I though I'd update my blog...so I stole the lovely "angry toast's" iPhone <3 lol

Just wanted to update everyone on how the CS brushes are working out for me. I've now tried the eyeliner brush and the big face brush from the pink set andalso the separate eyebrow brush...

The eyeliner brush worked really well for me.....I thought the bristle were very food in length so that force can be applied really nicely to get a smooth line,the handle's length was alsoreally good so that it's not too long so that you can't control it properly...

The face brush however I thought was a bit scratchy on my face...which I was kinda dissapointed at...however,I will be honest and confest that I got lazy and didn't wash the brushes before I used them...I know that's like one of THE WORST habits tk have...but I've just been so busy any desperately wanted to try these viruses...XD...lol what can I do..I'm just addicted to makeup....

I think I've previously mentioned the fact that I was kinda posses off about the eyebrow brush because the bristles were very scratchy and short and dry that I thought I wasted my money on it...ecenthough that was the case I still bothered to try the brush out and surprisingly it worked really well!!! I think it's because of the fact that it's so short and rough, it was really easy to pick up the colour and filled in the brows very well~

As for the rest of the brushes in the set, I'm leaving the task of trying then out AFTER I wash all of them...XD

anyway...gonna go back to listening to the prof rambling on....that's all for now...=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More