Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

MUST BUY NEW LASH CURLER...


For someone who has typical asian lashes (ie. short, stubby, stiff, straight, points down...etc etc..) i'd say i'm in a crisis here...

My old lash curler was of a random brand that I purchase about a year ago in China.

I have a tendency to lean towards buying asian lash curler because:

1) They are not as curvy as western ones so they fit my flater eyes better.
2) They are generally lighter (from what i've noticed anyway,) and easier to use and handle to get the desired results from you lashes

3) I've had a history of asian lash curler giving me a better result just in general.

4) I think they look better....LOL
so i've heard about Shu Uemura likewise every other person on the planet who's into makeup...-.-




Yes, I hate the fact that it's so goddang gorgeous and insanley tempting for a makeup junkie

but i'm not WILLING to spend 30 bucks on a lash curler......and i SERIOUSLY belive that I should be able to get a decent lash curler under that given price for the Shu one....right???

actually...there should be MANY lash curlers out there that fits the description of what i want right????

and there is my problem...

I just have no idea WHICH ones out there would be a good choice...

so you see my dilemma....

anyone that knows of a lash curler that you think is a good one, just leave your comment below.

^^
Thanks a whole bunch!
=)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More