Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cleaning up the mess~~

So now that i've gotten in a habbit of blogging it's really is kinda addictive~~><

I have SO many ideas, and so many things that i want to blog about and tell you all about~ it's insane~

So to prevent myself from forgetting what i wanna write about (cuz i can't do it all in one day..T.T) i shall write a to-do list:

1) mini haul from my new friend...wal-mart
2) current drug store wishlist
3) cover girl lash blast review and rant
4) mascara favs and hates
5) NYC powder review
6) UPDATED SKIN CARE ROUTINE!!!!
7) Clinique DDSM review and My beauty Diaries review
8) foundation routine, and random rambles...

yep....i think that's enough to keep me busy for a while..xD

not to mention i still have to study hard for my Classics course...T.T

OH! and I considering changing the appearance of my blog~~
need to think of a new colour theme though...
lol~

anyway~ that's all for now~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More