Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FINALLY going to do some more videos!!

 

NEW video ideas!!!

I owe Wendy a BIG apology and also a BIIIIG thanks!

Wendy is just starting out in makeup and for her, I’ve come up with the idea that I should do a whole series of videos of basic makeup tutorials! (DUH! WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER…><)

Anyway, I told her that I would have a video up on Wednesday, but since school has been so busy, there was no way that I could’ve done it this week…=(

So the first video is going to be about foundation and base makeup~

And the second is going to be the very much anticipated EYEBROW video by a couple of other friends that have been waiting for this for AGES~~(sorry, me and my procrastination habits!!) But I will FINALLY be getting around to doing this~ and I have some really good ideas for the videos too!! ^^

Here’s a sneak peak to the eyebrows:

DSC01467DSC01469DSC01475 I WILL be getting myself a TRIPOD!! this way, I’ll FINALLY be able to improve my recording qualities with my new camera too~~ –.-!!

So many “finally”s in this post…I guess I have been putting a lot of things aside for studying…

I’m REALLY looking forward to these videos~ and I hope you are too!! =D

That’s it for now~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More