Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

UGH~~ NO TIME TO WRITE!!!

 

*sigh*

Midterms Midterms Midterms…

I hate midterms. –.-!!

I really wish that midterms would be over soon so that I can catch up with BLOGGING!!

I have SOO many posts planned, but there simply just ISN’T time to write them down!! T.T

Anyway…Since i don’t really have time to write a real post…and I’m really itching to update my blog…I’ll just upload a random FOTD…=D

DSC01404

DSC01410


DSC01426  (I LOVE MY EARRINGS I LOVE MY EARRINGS I LOVE MY EARRINGS I LOVE MY EARRINGS I LOVE MY EARRINGS!!!!!! >w<)

DSC01429

LOL…there’s no reason for me to look pretty and do my makeup and stuff…but I guess that I haven’t done anything serious with my face…that I was just really MISSING IT…!! =(

well…anyway…I really really wanna go see “Life as We Know It” so hopefully that’s going to happen SOON after the BIO and ANTHRO midterms this wekk… =)

anyway~ that’s all for now! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More