Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Haulage…(lots of pics!!)

 

I went shopping a couple times this week and picked up a couple of items that I’ve been wanting for some time now~~

Since I JUST got my ears pierced, I finally got to buying some earrings!!! =D

I found some ADORABLE earrings from Forever21 for very affordable prices…

DSC00420

DSC00421

DSC00423

DSC00445

DSC00449

DSC00446 

DSC00448

The floral ones were $4.80, and the bow ones were $5.80…I know it was STUPID of me to buy these before i head to the states…but i just COULDN’T help it!!!><

And then, I went to The Body Shop to get the Vitamin E eye cream that i’ve wanted for a while, and also the seaweed toner~

DSC00454

DSC00450

I’ve only used both of them for about 2 days, so nothing spectacularly different yet, but i LOVE the seaweed toner!! When you put it on, it’s a bit tingly on the skin and can sting a little, but it’s ok because it doesn’t hurt or anything, and that’s how you know that the toner is actually getting into your skin and working~ This doesn’t break me out at ALL which is GREAT and it’s not oily at all, and very refreshing!!

And then I went to Sephora and got the ever-so-expensive Evian Facial Spray…

DSC00456

This was really funny, because I went to the Fairview Sephora, and they didn’t even bring the product out to display yet…(I was at the Eaton’s Sephora before, but they were sold out…lawz…) and I asked the MA, and she was like: follow me to the back and I’ll bring it out…which I thought was very amusing…but of couse, by “back” she meant the checkout….>.>…anyhoo…these tiny little travel size bottles costed me $12.00!!!! and they smell like my fish water……seriously……-.-!!

I also went to Shoppers…(the 10 year anniversary sale is still on!!!) and got the Rimmel’s Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer (as raved by my favourite YT guru…=)

DSC00455

This was only $5.99, and so far, I don’t know what to say about this yet…xD so……still waiting to see the effects of using this…

I also picked up another one of the Maybelling Lash Stilletto Mascaras….this one i got in the Lengthening formula, and it is again waterproof…..I don’t like this as much as the original formula yet, but it’s still definitely my FAVOURITE mascara!!!

I also fell in love with the Lancome Royal Body …something something something…lotion…This was a REALLY BIG sample that my mom got when she went to buy her usual skin care stuff…and it was just sitting around the bathroom, and no one was using it…

I ran out of my Glysomed handcream and was looking for something to moisturize my hands, and I used this…

HOLY CRAP!! THIS STUFF SMELLS AND WORKS HEAVENLY!!! It’s not greasy at all, but moisturizes like CRAZY!! the scent is SOO addicting for me…I can’t stop sniffling at my hands…><

DSC00457

LOL…Just another picture of my pierced ear on the second day:

DSC00432 

Looks pretty good! =) I don’t feel a thing now~~

I can’t WAIT to be able to take this off and put on something different!!!! xD

but…this is it for now…=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More