Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Face Routine

 

Hi Everyone!

It’s been MONTHS since I recorded a video for Youtube, but I FINALLY found the time to do it yesterday!!

It’s my summer foundation/face routine video, and it’s just a little information on how I do my face makeup in the summer, and what products I use to get the best results.

I’ll provide a list of all the products used below so you can check it out if you’re interested in any of them.

Products used:
1) BareVitamins Foundation Primer
2) L’Oreal’s True Match Foundation (W4)
3) MAC Select Cover-up (NC30)
4) Make Up For Ever HD Powder
5) NYX Mosaic Powder (Cafe)
6) Benefit’s Coralista Blush
7) Coastal Scent’s Blush and Highlighting Palette (white and brown)

On my Eyes:
1) MAC’s “copperplate” eyeshadow for brows
2) Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in “Underground” for tight lining
3) L’Oreal’s Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
4) Coastal Scent’s 99 Matte Palette for eyes
5) Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

On my Lips (at the end):
1) MAC’s “Blow Dry” lipstick (lustre)

Contacts:
I am wearing GEO’s Honey Wing in this video.

Song:
Elva Hsiao – Chong Dong

Thank you guys for watching! Be sure to comment, and subscribe! =)

That’s it for now..^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More