Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Interview Outfit…

 

 

So last week I uploaded a video on interview FOTD and OOTD, and I TOTALLY FORGOT that I had some pictures that I wanted to upload and show you guys of the outfit and my face! So here it is:

DSC03418

I tied my hair into a half ponytail and just twisted inwards so it’s not so plain and boring…plus it also adds a little bit of volume to my head as welll~~ (seriously in need of a hair cut..)

 

DSC03421DSC03423DSC03427  DSC03435

Top from American Eagle; pants from Jacob; shoes from a brand called Kiss Cat (Asia); blazer from Aritzia

   DSC03444 DSC03437 DSC03438
Eyebrows – Gosh Eyebrow pencil in Greybrown
Foundation – NARS Oil Free Foundation
Eyes – Wet n Wild Palette, physician’s formula Eyeliner, Majolica Majorca Mascara, fake lashes
Cheeks – NARS multiple in CADAQUE and MAC’s Her Blooming Cheek blush

 

 

That’s all I have for pictures….

and just in case you missed the video….HERE IS IT!

 

1 comments:

AHHAHAAH I KNWE U WOULD LOVE THE MULTIPLE ^^

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More